Students admitted to ACK are expected to maintain continuous registration until they graduate. A student who does not register for any Fall or Spring semester and does not defer his/her studies as per ACK’s Student Deferral Policy (ACK.PL.AR.205) must apply for readmission. Readmission is granted only once.
Students eligible to apply for readmission
- At the time of making application, a student must meet the minimum admissions requirements.
- Students seeking readmission in a Diploma or Degree program must have only one semester of unexcused leave of absence and a Cumulative GPA of 2.00 or higher.
- Students who elect to completely withdraw from the College as per ACK’s Student Withdrawal Policy (ACK.PL.AR.212) can apply for readmission provided they have a Cumulative GPA of 2.00 or higher.
- Eligible applicants who desire a change of major must meet the change of major requirements at the time of making application.
- Readmission application dates are published on the ACK website and eligible applicants must submit an application during the advertised period. Late applications will not be accepted.
- Readmission is not automatic and is not guaranteed.
- A non-refundable readmission application fee must accompany all applications.
Exclusion from readmission
- Diploma and Degree students who left ACK with a Cumulative GPA of less than 2.00 cannot apply for readmission.
- Foundation students who failed the same Foundation level twice and in the next semester became dormant cannot apply for readmission.
Queries regarding Readmission should be directed to one of our Admissions team via telephone +965 1828225 ext. 4216, 4161 or 4147 between 8.00 am and 3.30pm Sunday - Thursday.