Our research vision is to enhance the profile of ACK as a higher educational institution by contributing to the pursuit of original research aimed at extending the boundaries of applied knowledge. In support of this vision we aim at establishing and sustaining thematic lines of applied research that address priority areas aligned with the National Research Priorities identified by Kuwait Foundation for Advancement of Science (Energy, Water, Environment, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship) and focused on real-life problems led by a strong engagement with industry.
- To enhance the research profile of ACK locally and regionally.
- To create national and international impact in the field of applied research.
- To establish a research program supportive of the applied teaching model at ACK.
- To create interdisciplinary and collaborative lines of research.
- To sustain strong partnerships with research and funding organizations (KFAS, KISR) and industry.