School of Business
Students admitted into the Business Bachelor programs are enrolled at the Australian College of Kuwait in programs endorsed by CQUniversity, Australia.
School of Engineering
Students admitted into the following Engineering Technology Bachelor programs are enrolled at the Australian College of Kuwait in programs endorsed by CQUniversity, Australia.
Students admitted into the following Engineering Technology Bachelor programs are enrolled at the Australian College of Kuwait in programs endorsed by Cape Breton University, Canada.
The period for submitting a Bachelor application is published on the Application Dates webpage and late applications are not accepted.
Bachelor Application Process
To apply for a Business or Engineering Bachelor program:
- Applicants must have completed a corresponding Diploma program from ACK or from an institution that the College has a prior articulation agreement with and have obtained a graduating Grade Point Average of 2.00/4.00 or higher. Admissions to Degree Programs are not guaranteed and are subject to seat availability.
- Applicants can only apply for the major he/she completed in the Diploma program, with the exception of:
- Human Resources Diploma graduates who are given a pathway into Bachelor of Business (Management);
- Aviation and Avionics Diploma graduates who are given a pathway into the Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Mechanical) or Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Electronics and Controls).
All applicants must complete an online ACK Bachelor Application and provide the below required documents:
- Copy of ACK Diploma
- Copy of ACK Transcript
- Copy of PUC To Whom It May Concern (TWIMC) letter
- Valid passport copy (including residency page for non-Kuwaitis)
- Valid Civil ID copy
- One photograph (4x6)
False or misleading documentation
Submission of false or misleading documentation (including IELTS® or TOEFL® Certificates) is considered misconduct and is subject to actions in accordance with Student Code of Conduct Policy and Procedure. This may include withdrawal of the offer of a place, cancellation of enrolment and, if applicable, revoking of any awards granted if the information used as the basis for admission cannot be verified.