The mission of the Alumni and Career Placement Center is to promote bonding relationship with ACK graduating students and Alumni for a lifelong higher education, learning, giving and mutual supporting relationship.
- Promote the College through its alumni and contribute to the greatness of our college;
- Assist alumni and students to develop career and life planning skills;
- Provide services to the alumni to enhance engagement after graduation;
- Liaise with the public and private sector in different industries to provide potential job opportunities for alumni and potential graduates;
- Support ACK Alumni entrepreneurs and business owners.
Our objectives are to:
- Increase the interaction between ACK and its Alumni and establish a lifelong relationship with them;
- Establish a good reputation for ACK graduates in diverse industries, academic research and development;
- Assist in achieving the alumni’s highest potential by aiding them to become competent, confident and productive;
- Create opportunities for engagement with alumni on a global scale;
- Encourage alumni related activities and initiatives;
- Develop meaningful relationships with our stakeholders internally and externally;
- Enhance career and professional development among alumni and students;
- Assist in placing alumni and potential graduates in industry;
- Continuously measure the level of satisfaction for the services we provide;
- Effectively communicate and positively reinforce our success in the services and programs we offer.