The mission of the Alumni and Career Placement Center is to preserve and support the relationship between ACK and its alumni through quality career services and outstanding benefits. The mission goes hand-in-hand with the college’s quest for excellence.
- Promote the College through its alumni and contribute to the greatness of our college;
- Assist alumni and students to develop career and life planning skills;
- Provide services to the alumni to enhance engagement after graduation;
- Liaise with the public and private sector in different industries to provide potential job opportunities for alumni and potential graduates;
- Support ACK Alumni entrepreneurs and business owners.
Our objectives are to:
- Increase the interaction between ACK and its Alumni and establish a lifelong relationship with them;
- Establish a good reputation for ACK graduates in diverse industries, academic research and development;
- Assist in achieving the alumni’s highest potential by aiding them to become competent, confident and productive;
- Create opportunities for engagement with alumni on a global scale;
- Encourage alumni related activities and initiatives;
- Develop meaningful relationships with our stakeholders internally and externally;
- Enhance career and professional development among alumni and students;
- Assist in placing alumni and potential graduates in industry;
- Continuously measure the level of satisfaction for the services we provide;
- Effectively communicate and positively reinforce our success in the services and programs we offer.