The Department of Civil Engineering’s vision is to continue to achieve recognition locally, regionally and internationally through innovative approach in teaching and research. Our vision also includes enabling our alumni to successfully compete in the job market.
- To provide students with the highest level of technical preparation, leadership skills, and social awareness for successful careers in civil engineering, within a culture of care, respect and mutual support.
- To equip students with the essential hands-on and problem-solving skills which are aligned with the needs of the industry.
- To conduct high-level research in the diverse discipline of civil engineering as well as cultivating multi-disciplinary research projects.
- Bring distinct educators and researchers to the Department.
- Attract motivated students to enroll in the Civil Engineering programs.
- Support our students to satisfy the requirements and expectations of their future employers.
- Prepare our students to pursue graduate studies in well-recognized universities around the world.