|On the 9th of September 2018, the ACK president, the advisor to the ACK president, the Dean of the School of Engineering and the Engineering Head of Departments hosted their guests from EnerTech Company in ACK to celebrate the signing of a memorandum of understanding in respect of renewable energy between:
- The Australian College of Kuwait – ACK
- The National Technology Enterprises Company – NTEC
This memorandum defines the general framework of a continuous cooperation that concerns mainly but is not limited to:
- study and develop joint training curriculums;
- exchange or assign personnel for collaborative training, projects or sharing experience;
- develop joint projects and trainings aimed at providing advanced technical support and services to local and regional industries;
- transfer and exchange science and technology-related information;
- exchange or share facilities and equipment for collaborative or independent research and trainings based on the policies of both Parties;
- organize or co-sponsor symposia, conferences, forums, seminars, workshops and training courses upon mutual interests;
- extend invitations for attending scholarly and technical meetings as well as national and international conferences; and
- Provide opportunities for ACK students to obtain field training and internship at NTEC’s or its subsidiaries’ premises as part of their graduation requirements.
ACK is the first Private Higher Education Institution in Kuwait that took this initiative in renewable energy field.
Posted on Sept 9, 2018