To produce electrical and electronics engineering technologists with practical knowledge and employability skills that contributes to the economic development and welfare of Kuwait.
- To produce engineering technologists who are capable of taking a leadership position in the field of Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- To provide to the Electrical Engineering students an undergraduate education of the highest quality.
- To ensure that our graduates are prepared to engage in the electrical engineering profession.
- Graduate well-qualified engineering technologists who are equipped with the required knowledge and skills and prepared to engage in the electrical and electronics engineering profession;
- Adopting a continual improvement approach to ensure quality service in Higher Education and Training to electrical engineering students and trainees.
- Fostering research and publications in local, regional and international journals and conferences that are aligned with Kuwait national research priorities