Academic Hold (Stop List)
An academic hold is an action used by the College to prevent students from registering for classes, receiving grades, and releasing student records, including Testamurs and Academic Transcripts.
A student may be placed on Academic Hold (Stop List):
- If s/he fails to meet their financial obligations to the College on time as required by ACK fee payment schedules.
- If s/he has outstanding debts from previous semesters.
A student put on Academic Hold shall not:
- Receive a “To Whom It May Concern Letter” or any other official document/application from the Deanship of Admissions and Registration.
- Receive official grades(1) or transcripts for their studies.
- Be able to register in any further units.
- Be able to graduate.
An academic hold shall remain in effect until a student’s financial obligations to the College are cleared.
(1) Students will not be able to view official grades released by the Deanship of Admissions & Registration.