To provide quality education to enhance development of petroleum engineering technology applied in industrial applications.
- To disseminate knowledge for the safe and efficient discovery, development, production, transportation, and management of petroleum resources.
- To graduate engineering technologists who are grounded in the fundamental sciences, able to create innovative solutions and ready to lead their teams, their companies and the industry.
- To focus on practical learning as is appropriate for the level of qualification.
- Graduates with integrated key science and engineering principles to address the technological challenges of the oil and gas industry.
- Graduates capable of continuing their life-long learning process and participate in graduate education to remain as effective professionals in the workplace of the future.
- Encouraging research and publications in local, regional and international journals and conferences that are aligned with Kuwait national research priorities.