Dr. Ahmad Khatib
Qualification: Doctor of Business Administration, Argosy University, USA
- Banking & Finance
- Khatib, A. M., “The Effect of the Increase in Oil Revenue on Infrastructure Expenditures in Saudi Arabia”, Majalla.Org, Online Magazine, January 24, 2011.
- Khatib, A. M., “The Effect of the Increase in Oil Revenue on Government Expenditures on Education in Saudi Arabia”, Journal of Business Quarterly, December 2011.
- Khatib,A. M.,“Oil and Infrastructure Expenditures in Saudi Arabia”, Journal of Business Quarterly, December 2012.
- Khatib, A. & Khaldi A., “Students’ Perception of the Learning environment in Business Education in Kuwait: A Comparative Study Between Private and Public Universities”, Journal of Business Quarterly, March 2014.
- Khatib, A. & Yasin J. “Comparison between the Determinants of Profitability of Commercial Banks and Islamic Banks in Kuwait”, International Journal of Information Technology and Business Management, July 2015.
- Atyeh, M., Yasin, J. & Khatib, A. “Measuring the performance of the Kuwaiti Banking Sector Before and after the Recent Financial Crisis”. Research Journal of Finance and Accounting, November 2015.