Dr. Andri Ottesen
Qualification: Ph.D./DBA International Business Management - International School of Management, USA
- Green tech
- Health Tech
- Green Chemistry
- Electric Cars
- Qualitative forecasting
- Forecasting Model of Housing Prices
- Ottesen, A (2003) “Bell Curve of Quality Attributes”: Journal of Social Sciences of University of Iceland 2003 and featured at a nation-wide bi-annual conference on Research in Social Sciences in Reykjavik 2003. ISSN 9979-54-533-X
- Ottesen, A & Bjarnason, J (2005) “Effectiveness of Animal Disease Control over 50 years.” Journal of Research for Agricultural Science of Iceland. Paper also presented at annual conference of the Icelandic Society of Agricultural Researchers in Reykjavík 2005. ISSN 1670-7330
- Jonsson, J & Ottesen, A (2009) “Creativity vs. Conformity” Journal of Engineering at University of Iceland. Paper published as a final requirement for MSc Degree MPM at the Faculty of Industrial and Mechanical Engineering and Computer Science.
- Ottesen, A (2010) “Three future scenarios for ten year economic and social development of small-island-state”: ACBSP Journal: Managing effectively in the New Fiscal Reality ISSN: 1948-920X. Paper also presented at bi-annual conference of Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs in Wien 2009. ISSN 1948-920X; Volume 1, No. 2; Vienna, Austria; November 2010.
- Ottesen, A - contributing author (2012) (ed. S. Peter Horn), “Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability in the Classroom” The International Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP Region 8) Annual Conference Proceedings, November 21 – 24, 2012 Geneva, Switzerland. November 21 – 24, 2012, Geneva, Switzerland Volume 1, Issue 4; ISSN (CD): 1948-920X.
- Banna, S. & Ottesen, A. (2015). Q Methodology as Innovative Research Method in Knowledge Management, 2nd International Conference on Global Trends in Academic Research (GTAR), Bandung, Indonesia, ISBN (978-969-994812-1).
- Ottesen, A & Kjartansdottir, T (2015) “The Future of Electric Cars in Iceland: Market Readiness and Growth Opportunities” Asia Pacific Journal of Advance Business and Social Studies, ISBN: 978-0-9943656-7-5, Vol 1, Issue 1
- Ottesen, A & Theofanides F (2016) “A Simulative Comparison of Output Commercial Value, Employment and Pollution Levels between a Chemical Cluster and Standalone Chemical Smelter. Presented in April 2016 Dubai - The International Conference on Leadership, Innovation and Entrepreneurship (ICLIE 16). Published as a Book Chapter in Leadership, Innovation and Entrepreneurship as Driving Force of the Global Economy Ed. – Rachid Benlarmri & Michael Sparer. ISBN: 987-3-319-43433-9
- Cost of monitoring and utilization of natural resources in Iceland (Commissioned by the Prime Ministry-Natural Resources taxation Committee). Was used to calculate the Resource Taxes on industries and business and pass it into law (Auðlindagjald).
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of governmental programs to eliminate animal diseases in Iceland (Commissioned by the Ministry of Agriculture/Ministry of Employment) – A research for the last 50 years on success and failure of governmental programs, to prevent spreading or to eliminate spreading of animal deceases. Was used to change laws on reducing and eliminating animal diseases. Published on-line by Ministry of Employment: http://www.atvinnuvegaraduneyti.is/media/Skyrslur/Skyrsla_um_kostnad_vegna_ridu_og_garnaveiki.pdf