Dr. Hussain Alhejji
Qualification: PhD in Human Resources Management – University of Limerick - Ireland
- Human Resources Development
- Managing workplace diversity
- Cross-cultural management
- Alhejji, H., Garavan, T., Carbery, R., O’Brien, F., & McGuire, D. (2016) ‘Diversity training programme outcomes: a systematic review’, Human Resources Development Quarterly, 27(1), 95-149. doi: 10.1002/hrdq.21221. ABS 2*
- Alhejji, H., Ng, E, Garavan, T. & Carbery, C. (2016) ‘The impact of formal and informal distance on gender equality approaches: the case of a British MNC in Saudi Arabia’, Thunderbird International Business Review. DOI: 10.1002/tie.21828. ABS 2*
- Alhejji, H., (2018), Human Resources Development in Omani Financial Sector in Financial Sector, in Al Ghassani, A., Al Lawati. A., & Ananda S, Oman: Developments, Issues and Prospects, College of Banking and Financial Studies.
- Alhejji, H., & Garavan, T., (2017) ‘Human Resources Development in Public, Nonprofit and International Non-governmental Organisations’, in Garavan, T, McCarthy, A and Carbery, R, A Handbook of International HRD: Context, Processes and People: Edward Elgar.
- McGuire, D., Dusoye, I., Garavan, T.N. and Alhejji, H (2017) ‘Talent Development in the United Kingdom’ in Dirani, K.M. Nafukho, F. & Irby, B. (eds.) Global Issues and Talent Development. New York: Information Age Publications.
- Alhejji, H., & Garavan, T. (2015) ‘Human resources in North Africa’, in Garavan, T, McCarthy, A and Morley, M, Global Human Resource Development: Regional and Country Perspectives, Routledge
- Alhejji, H., & Garavan, T. (2015) ‘Human resources in the Middle East’, in Garavan, T, McCarthy, A and Morley, M, Global Human Resource Development: Regional and Country Perspectives, Routledge