State of the art aircraft maintenance training facilities, classrooms, training aids and a live Boeing 737-200 Aircraft, allow for a thorough understanding of the aerospace maintenance industry requirements and practices.
ACK has invested a lot of time, money and resources; into making its Aviation programs complemented with a complete learning environment, for both classroom and practical skills based training and our facilities are as follows:
- Complete Learning Environment.
- Integral training hangar.
- Boeing 737-200 Aircraft.
- Variety of training aids for on-aircraft practical training.
- Hydraulic, fuel systems and pneumatic practical workbenches.
- Avionics laboratory.
- Mechanical and sheet metal workshop.
- Ten separate theory classrooms, all with the latest smart projection systems.
- Computer Lab - Computer Based Training Examination Room (EASA Part-66 approved examination venue).
- Auto-Pilot Simulator Board.
- Flight Simulator Room.
- Aircraft Traffic Control Room.
Many of our students are trained for weeks. Therefore; we do our best to make their stay with us as comfortable as possible.
We believe that we are more than just a training organization and would like to help you in making your dream come true.