External Scholarships Policy
The purpose of this document is to outline the responsibilities of students financed by external funding bodies.
This policy applies to ACK students financed by external funding bodies.
- ACK deals with a number of external funders that provide sponsorship opportunities for students who meet their funding criteria.
- Each funder has certain rules, conditions and regulations to accept their applicants. The College is not involved in the selection and award of sponsorships granted by the external funding bodies.
- Any sponsored applicant must first meet the minimum admissions requirements of the College.
- Each funder will communicate their rules and regulations through official correspondences; some funders will have information available on their website.
- It is the students’ responsibility to ensure they regularly keep themselves informed of and updated with the rules and regulations of their external funding bodies and adhere to them.
- ACK will follow the funders’ rules provided that there is no conflict with ACK’s internal rules and regulations.
- Students granted external funding are bound by all ACK rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- In situations where a student is no longer granted funding by an external funder, he/she will be liable to pay his/her tuition fees.
- Each semester, Funders Admissions Unit will generate invoices and academic results to all funders.
TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
- External Funding: Sponsorship opportunities managed by organisations external to ACK.
© Copyright 2017. ACK. All Reserved.