The Clinic is open from early morning until late in the evening from Sundays through Thursdays and there is an emergency response vehicle for use if needed.
OPERATING HOURS AND CONTACT NUMBERS
Doctor: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. and upon request
Nurses: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. and upon request
CLINIC MOBILE NO.: 6666
CLINIC EXTENSION NO.: 96600310
If the Clinic is closed and there is an after hour medical emergency, call Kuwait’s Emergency Phone Number of Police, Ambulance and Fire Services: 112.
Located on the ground floor of Building Number 2.
EVENT/EXAMINATION OR PROJECT MEDICAL REQUESTS
Clinic staff attend sporting and or College events upon receiving an email request in writing. This also includes examinations or projects working on weekends. A department wishing to host an event can email the Health & Safety Helpdesk. Email address: email@example.com. One-week prior notice is mandatory to schedule clinic staff with contracted hospital. Clinic staff provide first aid treatment at these events/examinations or projects. In cases beyond first aid treatments or emergencies, the patient is transferred to nearest hospital.
ENSURING CLINICAL SERVICES EFFICIENCY AND SATISFACTORY
To ensure our clinic services are efficient and satisfactory, there are two approaches handled by us: clinical patient surveys and monthly clinical inspection and evaluation conducted by the H&S Department.
- Clinical patient surveys:
- Patient satisfaction surveys give us the insights we need to make better decisions and improve our patient’s experience of care.
- Electronic patient surveys are located on ACK portal page for students and staff.
- Hardcopies are found with clinic staff at the Clinic.
- By the end of each month, clinic staff provide the H&S representative the hardcopies of the surveys.
- We combine hardcopy surveys with electronic surveys to develop a monthly statistical analysis of the results.
- Analysis is reviewed on a monthly base.
- Clinical monthly checks by the Health & Safety Department:
- We perform a special clinic safety inspection ensuring the quality of our services.
- This safety inspection also includes a full assessment on our first aid kits around campus.