Dr. Abbas Amini
Qualification: Ph.D. in Nano-Mechanical Engineering, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST), Hong Kong
- Materials, Nano biotech
- Nano energy
BookNecessaries for Organic Nanostructures, M. Bahri, M. Mirahadi, A. Amini, EP Press, 2016.
- G. Zhang, J. Wang, Z. Wu, R. Shi, W. Ouyang, A. Amini, B. N. Chandrashekar, N. Wang, C. Cheng “Shape-Dependent Defect Structures of Monolayer MoS2 Crystals Grown by Chemical Vapor Deposition” ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 9 (2017) 763–770.
- S. Sadri, A. Amini, C. Cheng, “A New Operational Method to Solve Abel’s and Generalized Abel’s Integral Equations” Applied Mathematics and Computation, 317C (2018) pp. 49-67.
- L. Zhang, Y. Zhang, R. Shi, S. Bao, J. Wang, A. Amini, B. N. Chandrashekar, C. Cheng “Phosphorous doped graphitic-C 3 N 4 hierarchical architecture for hydrogen production from water under visible light” Materials Today Energy, 5 (2017) 91-98.
- F. NematiNiko, K. G. Chegini, H. Asghari, A. Amini, N. Gheibi, “Modifying effects of carboxyl group on the interaction of recombinant S100A8/A9 complex with tyrosinase” BBA-Proteins and Proteomics, 1865 (2017) 370-379.
- S. Akbarnezhad, A. Amini, A. S. Goharrizi, T. Rainey, L. Morawska, “Capacity of quartz fibers with high filtration efficiency for capturing soot aerosol particles” International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, 17 (2017) 1-10.
- K. Sadri, A. Amini, C. Cheng, “Low cost numerical solution for three-dimensional linear and nonlinear integral equations via three-dimensional Jacobi polynomials” journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, 319 (2017) 493-513.
- F. Emadi, A. Amini, A. Gholami, Y. Ghasemi “Functionalized Graphene Oxide with Chitosan for Protein Nanocarriers to Protect against Enzymatic Cleavage and Retain Collagenase Activity” Scientific Reports, 7 (2017) 42258.
- M. Moghadasi, D. Ilghari, M. Sirati-Sabet, A. Amini, H. Asghari, N. Gheibi, “Structural characterization of recombinant human fibroblast growth factor receptor 2b kinase domain upon interaction with omega fatty acids” Chemistry and Physics of Lipids, 202 (2017) 21-27.
- M. Khatami, S. M. Mortazavi, Z. K. Farahani, A. Amini, E. Amini, H. Heli, “Biosynthesis of silver nanoparticles using pine pollen and evaluation of the antifungal efficiency” Iranian Journal of Biotechnology, 15 (2017) 95-101.
- E. Bidram, A. Sulistio, A. Amini, Q. Fu, G. Qiao, A. Stewart, D. E. Dunstan, “Fractionation of graphene oxide single nano-sheets in water-glycerol solutions using gradient centrifugation” Carbon, 103 (2016) 363-371.
- A. Hashem Nia, A. Amini, S. Taghavi, H. Eshghi, M. Ramezani, “A Facile Friedel-Crafts Acylation for the Synthesis of Polyethylenimine-Grafted Multi-walled Carbon Nanotubes as Efficient Gene Delivery Vectors” International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 502 (2016) 125-137.
- L. Zhang, M. Yang, S. Zhang, Z. Wu, A. Amini, Y. Zhang, D. Wang, S. Bao, Z. Lu, N. Wang, C. Cheng, “V2O5-C-SnO2 Hybrid Nanobelts as High Performance Anode for Lithium-ion Batteries”, journal of Scientific Reports, 6 (2016) 33597.
- M. Soltani Nejad, G.H. Shahidi Bonjar, M. Khatami, A. Amini, S. Aghighi, “In vitro and in vivo antifungal properties of silver nanoparticles against Rhizoctonia solani, a common agent of rice sheath blight disease” IET Nanobiotechnology, (2016) DOI: 10.1049/iet-nbt.2015.0121.
- S. Mohammadi, S. Pourseyedi, A. Amini, “Green Synthesis of Silver Nanoparticles using Cowpea Seeds (Vigna sp. L) with a Long Lasting Stability”, journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering, 4 (2016) 2023-2032.
- R. Shi, C. Huang, L. Zhang, A. Amini, K. Liu, Y. Shi, S. Bao, N. Wang, C. Cheng “Three Dimensional Sculpturing of Vertical Nanowire Arrays by Conventional Photolithography”, journal of Scientific Reports, 6 (2016) 18886.
- Y. Shi, S. Bao, R. Shi, C. Huang, L. Zhang, A. Amini, Z. Wu, N. Wang, C. Cheng, “Y-shaped ZnO Nanobelts Driven from Twinned Dislocations”, journal of Scientific Reports, 6 (2016) 22494.
- M. Naebe, M. M. Abolhasani, H. Khayyam, A. Amini, B. Fox, “Crack Damage in Polymers and Composites: A Review”, Polymer Reviews, 56 (2016) 31-69.
- A. Amini, C. Yang, Y. Xiang, “Hypothesis on phase transition nucleation and propagation in polycrystalline NiTi shape memory alloys under nanoscale compressive loading”, journal of Materials Today: P., 3 (2016) 708-714.
- F. Daneshnia, A. Amini, M. R. Chaichi, “Berseem clover quality and basil essential oil yield in intercropping system under limited irrigation treatments with surfactant”, journal of Agricultural Water Management, 164 (2016) 331-339.
- H. Asghari, K. G. Chegini, A. Amini, N. Gheibi, “Effect of Poly and Mono Unsaturated Fatty Acids on Stability and Structure of Recombinant S100A8/A9 Complex”, journal of Biological Macromolecules, 84 (2016) 35-42.
- C. Huang, R. Shi, A. Amini, Z. Wu, S. Xu, L. Zhang, W. Cao, J. Feng, H. Song, Y. Shi, N. Wang, C. Cheng, “Hierarchical ZnO nanostructures with blooming flowers driven by screw dislocations”, journal of Scientific Reports, 5 (2015) 8226.
- A. Amini, C. Yang, C. Cheng, M. Naebe, Y. Xiang, “Nanoscale variation in energy dissipation in austenitic shape memory alloys in ultimate loading cycles”, journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures, 26 (2015) 2411-2417.
- F. Daneshnia, A. Amini, M. R. Chaichi, “Surfactant effect on forage yield and water efficiency for berseem clover and basil in intercropping and limited irrigation systems”, journal of Agricultural Water Management, 160 (2015) 57-63.
- F. Ghasempour, R. Azimirad, A. Amini, O. Akhavan, “Visible light photoinactivation of bacteria by tungsten oxide nanostructures formed on a tungsten foil”, journal of Applied Surface Science, 338 (2015) 55-60.
- A. Amini, C. Yang, Y. Xiang, “Improved nanoindentation phase transformation in functional structure of NiTi SMA and graphene”, journal of Advanced Materials Research, 1119 (2015) 160-164. C. Cheng, A. Amini, C. Zhu, Z. Xu, H. Song, N. Wang, “Enhanced catalytic performance of TiO2-ZnO hybrid nanostructures”, journal of Scientific Reports, 4 (2014) 4181. (*equal role)
- M. Naebe, J. Wang, A. Amini, H. Khayyam, N. Hameed, L. H. Li, Y. Chen, B. Fox, “Mechanical Property and Structure of Covalent Functionalised Graphene/Nanocomposites Polymers”, journal of Scientific Reports, 4 (2014) 4375.
- C. Cheng, H. Guo, A. Amini, K. Liu, D. Fu, J. Zou, H. Song, “Self-Assembly and Horizontal Orientation Growth of VO2 Nanowires”, journal of Scientific Reports, 4 (2014) 5456.
- A. Amini, C. Cheng, “Nature of hardness evolution in nanocrystalline NiTi shape memory alloys during solid-state phase transition”, journal of Scientific Reports, 3 (2013) 2476.
- A. Amini, C. Cheng, Q. Kan, M. Naebe, H. Song, “Phase Transformation Evolution in NiTi Shape Memory Alloy under Cyclic Nanoindentation Loadings at Dissimilar Rates”, journal of Scientific Reports, 3 (2013) 3412.
- A. Amini, C. Cheng, M. Naebe, J. Church, N. Hameed, A. Asgari, F. Will, “Temperature variations at nano-scale level in phase transformed nanocrystalline NiTi shape memory alloys adjacent to graphene layers”, journal of Nanoscale, 5 (2013) 6479-6484.
- A. Amini, C. Cheng, A. Asgari, “Combinational rate effects on the performance of nano-grained pseudoelastic Nitinols”, journal of Materials Letters, 105 (2013) 98-101.
- N. Hameed, J. Church, N. Salim, T. Hanley, A. Amini, B. Fox, “Dispersing Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes in Ionic Liquids”, journal of RSC Advances, 3 (2013) 20034-20039.
- A. Amini, N. Hameed, J. Church, C. Cheng, A. Asgari, F. Will, “Effect of graphene layers on thermomechanical behavior of NiTi shape memory alloy during nano-scale phase transition”, journal of Scripta Materialia, 68 (2013) 420-423.
- W. Yan, A. Amini, Q. Sun, “On anomalous depth-dependency of the hardness of NiTi shape memory alloys in spherical nanoindentation”, journal of Materials Research, 28 (2013) 2031-2039.
- A. Amini, H. Beladi, N. Hameed, F. Will, “Effects of dynamic loading on nano-scale depth-recovery and damping property of single crystal CuAlNi shape memory alloy”, journal of Alloys and Compounds, 545 (2012) 222-224.
- A. Amini, Y. He, Q. Sun, “Loading rate dependency of maximum nanoindentation depth in nano-grained NiTi shape memory alloys”, journal of Materials Letters, 65 (2011) 464-466.
- A. Amini, W. Yan, Q. Sun, “Depth dependency of indentation hardness during solid-state phase transition of shape memory alloys”, journal of Applied Physics Letters, 99 (2011) 021901.