Dr. Farid Abdallah
Qualification: Doctorate in International Law, Newcastle University
- Crisis Management Emphasis on Middle East region
- Contingency Planning
- Public International Law
- Business Law
- Ramadan, M and Abdallah, F (2019), The Effect of Corporate Governance Proxies on Firm’s Financial Performance: an Empirical Analysis from Beirut Stock Exchange, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE), ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-7, Issue-6S5, April 2019.
- Abdallah, F (ed.) and El Hoss, W. (2019), The Impact of Management by Objectives (MBO) on Organizational Outcome in a Digital World: A Case Study in the Aviation Industry, 4th International Conference, ICDEc 2019 Beirut, Lebanon, Proceedings, in Springer, Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing, at http://www.springer.com/series/7911
- Abdallah, F and El Hoss, W. (2019), The Impact of Airport Congestion on Airfares- A Case Study on Lebanon. 2019 International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Knowledge Economy (ICCIKE), Dec. 2019, added to IEEE Xplore: 20 February 2020 10.1109/ICCIKE47802.2019.9004266.
- Abdallah, F, and Khattib, K, Introduction to Business Law, 2nd edition, Beirut, 2020, ISBN 978-9953-76-901-1.
- Abdallah, F, Bakri, A, and Saad, M, Islamic Finance, 2nd edition, Beirut 2020, ISBN 978-614-426-944-2.
- Abdallah, A and Abdallah, F, The Lebanese Diaspora and Tourism in Lebanon: Migration and Economic Impacts, in "The Effects and Consequences of Migration and Immigration on the Lebanese Economy and Tourism Sector", Makki, M, and Sinno, N. (ed.), Cambridge Scholar Publishing, 2018.