Dr. Mirna Safi
Qualification: Doctorate in Business Administration, Grenoble Ecole de Management, France
- Management /HR
- Business Accreditations
- Safi, M. (2013). Entrepreneurial orientation and market orientation as drivers of increased firm performance. In J.J. Chanaron (Ed.), Producing New Knowledge on Entrepreneurship (pp.29-39). Belgrade: Megatrend University.
- Safi, M. (2013). Using accreditation as a creative and innovative aspect in entrepreneurship. In J.J. Chanaron (Ed.), Producing New Knowledge on Entrepreneurship (pp.115- 134). Belgrade: Megatrend University.
- Safi, M. (2013). Knowing and managing different learning styles. Institute of Leadership & Management. https://www.i-l-m.com/Insight/Inspire/2013/July/opinion-understanding-learning-styles
- Safi, M. (2012). Does increasing the level of stakeholders’ orientation lead to better organizational performance? An extension of the market orientation literature in the context of business schools’ accreditation. (Unpublished doctoral dissertation).Grenoble Ecole de Management, Grenoble, France.
- Menessa, E., Safi, M. & Chaar, B. (2009). A pilot study of university professors and students’ perception regarding accreditation of business schools in Lebanon. International Journal of Business Research, 9(2), 129-140.