Dr. Taha Ahmed
Qualification: Ph.D. in Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Iowa, USA
- Transportation Engineering
- Pavement Engineering
- Pavement Materials
- Recycled Construction Materials
- Ahmed, Taha A., Hajj, Elie Y., Sebaaly, Peter E., and Majerus, Nate, “Influence of Aggregate Source and Warm-Mix Technologies on the Mechanical Properties of Asphalt Mixtures,” Advances in Civil Engineering Materials, Vol. 2, No. 1, 2013, pp. 1–19, ISSN 2165-3984.
- Can Chen, R. Christopher Willams, Taha Ahmed, and Hosin Lee. “Quality Control/Quality Assurance Testing for Joint Density and Segregation of Asphalt Mixtures,” Construction and Building Materials Journal, Vol. 47 May 2013, pp 80-85.
- Hosin “David” lee, Thomas Glueckert, Taha Ahmed, Yongjoo Kim, Cheolmin Baek, and Sung-Do Hwang, “Laboratory Evaluation and Field Implementation of Polyethylene Wax-Based Warm Mix Asphalt Additive in USA,” International Journal of Pavement Research and Technology,Vol.6 No.5 Sep. 2013, pp. 547-553.
- Taha Ahmed, Hosin Lee, and R. Christopher Williams. “Using a Modified Asphalt Bond Strength Test to Investigate the Properties of Asphalt Binders with Poly Ethylene Wax-based Warm Mix Asphalt Additive,” International Journal of Pavement Research and Technology, Vol. No. Sep. 2017, pp.
- Hosin Lee, Thomas Glueckert, Taha Ahmed. “Accelerated Testing of Warm Mix Asphalt for Safe and Reliable Freight Transportation,” Report No. 25-1121, Mid-America Transportation Center (MATC), July 2012.
- Can Chen, R. Christopher Willams, Taha Ahmed, and Hosin Lee. “Quality Control/Quality Assurance Testing for Joint Density and Segregation of Asphalt Mixtures,” Report No. IHRB project TR-623, Iowa Highway Research Board, April 2013.
- Hosin “David” Lee and Taha Ahmed. “Investigation of Synergistic Effects of Warm Mix Asphalt and High Fractionated Reclaimed Asphalt Pavement for Safe, Environmentally Sustainable Highway,” Report No. MATC-UI: 120, Mid-America Transportation Center (MATC), December 2013.