Eng. Hania El Kanj
Qualification: Master in Management & B.E.in Electrical Engineering, Beirut Arab University, Lebanon
- Communications and Electronics
- Management Systems
- Renewable Energy
- Learning Management Systems
- Study on the human related factors that impact the effectiveness of learning management systems implemented in Kuwait, May 2014.
- BLUEAR, Implementing a lecture room for hearing impaired students, May 2005.
- "A simple Phase Shifting technique for Injection Locked Oscillator", Journal of Engineering, Technology & Applied Science Research, December 2016.
- VHDL-AMS BASED MODELING OF SICSCHOTTKY DIODE, Journal of Electrical Engineering, March 2015 Volume.
- Solar Photovoltaic Trends and Challenges in Kuwait, International Journal of Engineering and Technical Research (IJETR), ISSN: 2321- 0869, Volume-2, Issue-9, September 2014.