Eng. Marwa Waly
Qualification: MSc in Water Science and Engineering, UNESCO-IHE, Netherlands
- Project Management
- Water and environmental management
- Planning for urban infrastructures
- Towards an Approach to the Evolution of Urban Drainage Networks Using Agent Based Models (A. Sanchez, Z.Vojinovic, M. Waly) This paper was published in the 12th International Conference on Urban Drainage, 12 ICUD, Porto-Alegre, Brazil.
- Different Uses of Waste Tires (S.Elhamrawy, R.Abdelhakim, M.Waly) This paper was published and presented in the 10th International Conference on Role of Engineering Towards a Better Environment RETBE, Alexandria, Egypt.
- Concrete Pavement Reduce Energy Consumption (S.Elhamrawy, M.Waly)This paper was published and presented in the first International Conference On New Trends For Sustainable Energy – ICNTSE 2016 – held at Pharos university in Alexandria, Egypt.