Dr. Mohamed Mabrok
Qualification: Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics/ Electrical engineering (Dynamical Systems and Control) School of Engineering and Information Technology, University of New South Wales at Australian Defence Force Academy, Canberra, Australia
- Mabrok, M. A and Jeff Shamma. Mining primitive maneuvers in human in the loop application. To be Submitted.
- Mabrok, M. A and Jeff Shamma. Control Systems Models for Human-in-theLoop: A survey. to be submitted.
- Mabrok, M. A and Jeff Shamma. Passivity Properties of Higher Order Population Games and Learning Dynamics. To be submitted.
- Kuntz, Katanya B and Wheatley, Trevor A and Song, Hongbin and Webb, James G and Mabrok, M. A and Huntington, Elanor H and Yonezawa, Hidehiro. Ultra-wide frequency response measurement of an optical system with a DC photodetector. Optics Express, Vol. 25, Issue 2, pp. 573-586 (2017) Impact factor 3.148.
- M. A. Mabrok and Mike Rayn. Category Theory as a Formal Mathematical Foundation for Model-Based Systems Engineering. Applied Mathematics and Information Sciences. I 11, No. 1, 1-9 (2017). Impact factor 1.377.
- Sajal K. Das, M. A. Mabrok and Ian R. Petersen. A Test to Determine Mixedness of Mixed Passive, Negative-Imaginary and Small-Gain Systems with Poles on the Imaginary Axis and Stability Analysis. Partially accepted in IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 2016. Impact factor 2.777.
- M. A. Mabrok and Ian R. Petersen. Controller synthesis for negative imaginary systems: A data driven approach. IET Control Theory and Applications, February, 2016. Impact factor 2.048.
- D. Dong, M. A. Mabrok, I.R. Petersen, B. Qi, C. Chen, and H. Rabitz. Samplingbased learning control for quantum systems with uncertainties. IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, VOL. 23, NO. 6, November 2015. Impact factor 2.818.
- M. A. Mabrok, M. Efatmaneshnik, and M.J. Ryan. Integrating nonfunctional requirements into axiomatic design methodology. IEEE Systems Journal, Volume:PP , Issue: 99, 2015. Impact factor 2.114.
- M. A. Mabrok, S. Elsayed, and M.J. Ryan. Mathematical framework for recursive model-based system design. Nonlinear Dynamics, Volume 84, Issue 1, pp 223-236, April, 2015. Impact factor 3.00.
- M. A. Mabrok, MA Haggag, and IR Petersen. System identification algorithm for negative imaginary systems. International Journal of Applied and Computational Mathematics, 14(3), 2015. Impact factor 0.717.
- M. A. Mabrok, Abhijit G. Kallapur, Ian R. Petersen, and Alexander Lanzon. A generalized negative imaginary lemma and riccati-based static state-feedback negative imaginary synthesis. Systems & Control Letters, 77:63 – 68, 2015. Impact factor 2.059.
- M. A. Mabrok, A.G. Kallapur, I.R. Petersen, and A. Lanzon. Generalizing negative imaginary systems theory to include free body dynamics: Control of highly resonant structures with free body motion. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 59(10):2692–2707, Oct 2014. Impact factor 2.777.
- M. A. Mabrok, A.G. Kallapur, I.R. Petersen, and A. Lanzon. Spectral conditions for negative imaginary systems with applications to nanopositioning. IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, 19(3):895–903, June 2014. Impact factor 3.851
- M. A. Mabrok, A. Lanzon, A.G. Kallapur, and I.R. Petersen. Enforcing negative imaginary dynamics on mathematical system models. International Journal of Control, 86(7):1292–1303, 2013. Impact factor 1.88.
- Faisal AA El-Orany, A-SF Obada, M. A. Mabrok, and MRB Wahiddin. Evolution of the pair-coherent state with the two-qubit: entanglement and cat-state generation. Journal of Modern Optics, 55(10):1649–1666, 2008. Impact factor 1.267
- M. A. Mabrok, Abhijit G. Kallapur, Ian R. Petersen Lanzon A three-mirror optical cavity using negative imaginary systems approach. An International Journal of Quantum Information Review, 2014. Not ISI Journal
- M. A. Mabrok, Abhijit G Kallapur, Ian R Petersen, and Alexander Lanzon. Generalized negative imaginary lemma for descriptor systems. Journal of Mechanics Engineering and Automation, 2(1):17–21, 2012.