Omar Al Rifai
Qualification: Masters Mechanical Engineering, Florida State University
- Enhancing engine performance using innovative fuel/ gas constituents
- Harvesting clean energy using renewable resources i.e. (Wind and solar energy)
Publications including Journals and Books
- BEng. project involving predictive maintenance, a prototype was manufactured comprising of mechanical components (pulleys, gears, shafts, etc...) faults were introduced, and later detected and identified through probes and analyzers.
- MSc. research experience: 01/2004- 04/2006 gained experience in experimentally running micro-pumps, and manufactured scaled up meso-pumps using 3000 FDM machining and performed experimentation on them.
- Research (verifying if certain Nano para-magnetic particles are identical having same geometry and physical properties), through performing tests utilizing Nano-Indenter machine to evaluate physical properties.