Students admitted to ACK are expected to maintain continuous registration until they graduate. A student who does not register for any Fall or Spring semester and does not defer his/her studies as per ACK’s Student Deferral Policy (ACK.PL.AR.205) must apply for readmission. Readmission is granted only once.
Students eligible to apply for readmission
- At the time of making application, a student must meet the minimum admissions requirements.
- Students seeking readmission in a Diploma or Degree program must have only one semester of unexcused leave of absence and a Cumulative GPA of 2.00 or higher.
- Students who elect to completely withdraw from the College as per ACK’s Student Withdrawal Policy (ACK.PL.AR.212) can apply for readmission provided they have a Cumulative GPA of 2.00 or higher.
- Eligible applicants who desire a change of major must meet the change of major requirements at the time of making application.
- Readmission application dates are published on the ACK website and eligible applicants must submit an application during the advertised period. Late applications will not be accepted.
- Readmission is not automatic and is not guaranteed.
- A non-refundable readmission application fee must accompany all applications.
Exclusion from readmission
- Diploma and Degree students who left ACK with a Cumulative GPA of less than 2.00 cannot apply for readmission.
- Foundation students who failed the same Foundation level twice and in the next semester became dormant cannot apply for readmission. [spacer height="5px"]
- Queries regarding Readmission should be directed to one of our Admissions team via telephone +965 1828225 ext. 4216, 4161 or 4147 between 8.00 am and 3.30pm Sunday - Thursday.
© Copyright 2017. ACK. All Reserved.